Monika Nowak was born in Clermont-Ferrand in a family of Polish artists. She lives and works in Paris. A graduate of Fine Arts and Higher School of Arts and Graphics Industries (Estienne) in Paris, she worked as art director for global communications agencies. Monika Nowak's creations are an exploration of intuition: energetic, voluntary, independent. She expresses through her heroines a vision that is both strong and fragile woman of today.
- Limited edition of 200
- Artist: Monika Nowak .F
- The large scale will create a powerful statement of design and style in any area.
- Printed on high quality canvas using pigment-based inks for exceptional long-lasting colour.
- Ready to hang for your convenience.
- Perfect for adorning your living, bedroom, dining or commercial space.
- Custom packaged for safe delivery.
- Made in France.
Product size : 100cm x 100cm.