Marilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson, June 1, 1926 August 5, 1962) was an American actress and model. Famous for playing "dumb blonde" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s, emblematic of the era's attitudes towards sexuality. She continues to be considered a major popular culture icon. This black and white artwork is a combination of retro and vintage style and is a popular choice to dress any space.
- The large scale will create a powerful statement of design and style in any area.
- Printed on high quality canvas using pigment-based inks for exceptional long-lasting colour.
- Ready to hang for your convenience.
- Perfect for adorning your living, bedroom, dining or commercial space.
- Custom packaged for safe delivery.
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Product size : 100cm x 150cm.