The Fiat 500 was a city car produced by the Italian manufacturer Fiat between 1957 and 1975. Launched as the Nuova (new) 500 in July 1957, it was an affordable and practical town car. This piece pays homage to the Fiat 500 and its iconic presence to Italian culture.
This black and white artwork is a combination of retro and vintage style and is a popular choice to dress any space.
- The large scale will create a powerful statement of design and style in any area.
- Printed on high quality canvas using pigment-based inks for exceptional long-lasting colour.
- Ready to hang for your convenience.
- Perfect for adorning your living, bedroom, dining or commercial space.
- Custom packaged for safe delivery.
- Designed and made in Italy.
- Product size : 100cm x 100cm.