VAN DYCKS REJECT
Luca Bellandi discovered the American art when he was fascinated by all the underground way of life experienced in his travelling around the States. It was also during then that Bellandi found a melting-pot of styles and enormous possibilities of artistic expressions, so different from his hometown Italy. Since 1994 Bellandi became art director for the Visual Art Departments of the "Arti evasive" in Livorno where he still lives and teaches drawing.
- Limited edition of 200
- Artist: Luca Bellandi
- The large scale will create a powerful statement of design and style in any area.
- Printed on high density foamboard with hand finishes for exceptional long-lasting colour.
- Ready to hang for your convenience.
- Perfect for adorning your living, bedroom, dining or commercial space.
- Custom packaged for safe delivery.
- Made in Italy.
Product size : 111cm x 92cm.